1. – Mom, what are you cooking? It smells so ______.
-- Chicken soup.
A. well B. good C. lively D. interesting
2. What Mr White said sounds____.
A. friendly B. wonderfully C. pleasantly D. nicely
3. The poor boy ____ blind at the age of three.
A. sounded B. goes C. had D. went
4. These apples taste_____.
A. to be good B. to be well C. well D. good
5. —Do you like the shirt?
—Yes, it ____ very soft.
A. feels B. felt C. is feeling D. is felt
6. The moment Mr Zhang went to bed, he____ asleep
A. kept B. got C. fell D. fall
7. When I went home yesterday, it was ____ dark.
A. going B. getting C. running D. coming
8. The flowers in the garden ____ sweet.
A. sound B. taste C. become D. smell
9. She____ like her mother in character.
A. looks B. seems C. is D. feels
10. You____ very pale. Do you feel sick?
A. looked B. look C. looking D. are looked
11. That cotton shirt feels very ________.
A. softly B. comfortably C. soft D. strongly
12. This kind of music ________ beautiful.
A. sings B. hears C. listens D. sounds
13. The weather will stay _______ for a few days..
A. rain B. rainy C. well D. raining
14. You look ________ tired. You’d better have a rest.
A. a lot of B. much C. a lots D. a bit
15. __________ do you feel when you leave your mum and dad?
A. What B. How C. Why D. When
16. The desk ________ very smooth (光滑).
A. tastes B. turns C. feels D. smells
17. When he heard the good news, he felt _______.
A. sad B. sadly C. happy D. happily
18. That’s too ________. Could you turn your radio down?
A. high B. highly C. noisy D. noise
19. You’d better _________ the soup to see if I put enough salt in it.
A. stay B. keep C. turn D. taste
20. ----Have you ever heard the song Say you, say me?
--Yes, it ___ nice.
A. hears B. sounds C. listens D. listens to
1-5 B ADDA 6-10 CBDCB
11-15 CDBBB 16-20 CCCDB